Best Practice Accreditation (BPA) provides First National offices with a unique point of difference, guaranteeing consumers the best quality service in New Zealand real estate.
What are the Advantages?
- Best Practice Accreditation creates a point of difference which competitors cannot easily match.
- Best Practice Accreditation provides proof to customers and clients of the highest levels of service and international ISO Standard quality assurance.
- Best Practice Accreditation allows interaction with clients and customers that is focued on quality of service - an interactive conversation of utmost importance to them, and something that competitors cannot equal.
- Best Pracitice Accredited offices are consistently the best performers in First National.
- When a new property listing is acquired, there is a standard plan of action.
- Best Practice Quality Assurance enables the whole sales process to be planned, not just the marketing component, but the property management and business management aspects as well.
Why did First National adopt Best Practice?
The answer is simple - to position the First National brand as one that is associated with the consistent delivery of the best standards in the real estate industry.
Best Practice represents a collection of the 'best practices' observed by the most successful real estate agents in Australia and New Zealand.
The manual is unique in the real estate industry because it is aligned with an international standard for quality service.
The technical name is "Quality Assurance", a set of standards known as ISO 9000. Thousands of businesses around the world have adoptted the ISO 900 standards.
Why adopt the ISO 9000 Standard?
Again, the answer is simple. customers demand a high level of certainty when entrusting their most valuable assets to your business. In some industries, customers will only deal with ISO accredited suppliers. In other industries, ISO accredited businesses receive financial advantages over non accredited competitors.
By offering ISO accreditation to its members, First National is identifying its brand as an industry leader, enabling members to define a tangible point of difference to their clients.
This creates a double benefit for First National members as accreditation guarantees a consistently high level of quality and service to clients - something that over time attracts ever increasing turnover, ultimately increasing the sale value of your business.
The Eight Guarantees of the Customer Charter include:
- We achieve the best possible results.
- We follow proven practices and procedures to ISO 9000 standards.
- We continually train our people to the highest professional standards.
- We provide the best service.
- We deliver clear communication and detailed information.
- We leave nothing to chance.
- We review and audit our procedured continually to guarantee we do what we say.
- The First National Real Estate Network audits our procedures annualy to provide reaccreditation. This guarantees that we 'live' Best Practice and that it is not just a marketing device.